Saturday, December 16, 2006

Getting older by the minute.

Well it appears that the cortisone shot that my husband got in his back has been a success. He is still hobbling around with a cane but states he doesn't have the pain that he had or the cramping that he was having in his left leg. So that is good news. Since we took care of him yesterday, I didn't get to have the renal ultrasound that I was suppose to have but that will be done bright and early on Monday morning at 6:45. Lovely time huh? I guess that we are just getting old and falling apart.
Grandchild number 2 just turned 9 years old can't believe that he is that old already. Next year my number two daughter will have all four of her kids in school that doesn't seem possible either. But that will be wonderful for her then she can go back to school if thats what she really wants to do.
Can't wait until the twin grandchildren pop out in June or July. Can't wait to see what the sexes of the twins are if that is going to happen. Number 1 daughter and hubby will be extremely busy but happy when that time arrives cause it has been a very long road to get to the point they are now.
In June I can't believe that my last child ( child number 4) youngest son will be graduating from high school. Where does the time go? I feel so old sometimes specially when my legs don't want to work. ( they feel stiff sometimes) I don't know if that is from all the chemo and radiation treatment that I had or the fact that I have degenerative changes( arthritis) in my knees. It's so lovely getting old. Child number 3 oldest son is going to be 21 in April of 2007. Well I guess that I have commented enough about getting old and falling apart I need to think of something else to write about that is a little more upbeat on my next blog. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

seattlegal said...

You can talk about all the wonderful Christmas presents you are getting me! ;-D

Or...hmm, I really don't know.

Sorry that you feel so old... :-(