Monday, May 28, 2007

New happenings

It appears that we will be having two new grandchildren within the next 2 weeks. I still can't believe this is happening but I am pretty sure that my daughter is getting pretty uncomfortable since the twins are together weighing about 10 and a half pounds. Well it looks and appears number 4 child is going to graduate after all. It is like pulling teeth to get him to do his work though. I can't wait until June 7th thats when everything is suppose to be in and graduation is on June 9th. He does his big power point presentation this Friday and he has to turn in his portfolio at that time too. Then he basically gets to party on Saturday night after graduation with his all nighter. Number 3 child packed up and moved to Seattle about 3 weeks ago and he already is employed but states he is going to be throwing a wrench in the mix because he needs to change things a bit. ( I don't know what that is about) I guess he thinks his life is boring and he needs to change it or something. Oh I guess we'll find out more after he gets his big paycheck in a couple of weeks. I guess we will be having a very eventful next couple or three weeks huh?

2 comments:

seattlegal said...

Indeed - much happenings

KeDaCoMo said...

You said nothing about child # 2!!
I feel so unloved. :(