Saturday, November 11, 2006

Random thoughts

It is a little surreal knowing that my oldest daughter may be pregnant with twins. I still don't think it has sunken in for me either. I know she still can't believe it is happening. My daughter and her husband will make very good parents. I am so happy for them. Can't wait until June or July!!!!!!!!!!!
My bone scan did not show any problems with the cancer returning but did show degenerative changes in my knees. Oh well I can live with that. It is still pretty scary though because I do think about the cancer possibly returning because it was a good size tumor and it had spread into my lymph nodes. But sense I had the mastectomy and all that chemo and radiation maybe nothing will grow back. But I keep having all these pains in my upper body area mainly the chest area on the right. Well the doctor ( radiation oncologist) said I would probably have pain for a while that was back in September when I saw him I think. I go back to the medical Onocologist in the first part of December.
Now my other Daughter has a lump in her breast that she says has been there for a year and a half but she didn't go see about it because I was going thru breast cancer treatment at the time. Her docter thinks it is probably a cyst . Let's hope that is all it is.

3 comments:

KeDaCoMo said...

hi mooma,i used my mom's so you know who this is.i decided to leave a comment since you just started! : D

KeDaCoMo said...

I hate it when she does that. I swear! I got this blog so I could have some sort of privacy. and yet here she is invading it again. That is what I have the my space for, but that stopped being "my space" so I came here. UGH!!

But anyway, I hope the pains are nothing and I am excited for her twins too!!!

seattlegal said...

Welcome to blogger! I hope that you will continue blogging!

That's great that you guys are excited too!