Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lazy Sunday

I really don't feel much like doing any housework but if I don't do it nobody else will unless I tell them to do it. It seems that they don't see the mess ( maybe because I just have guys in the house) no girls. Well I don't know because it seemed I had to tell my girls to clean up when they were younger too. Well maybe we are all lazy (humans in general). I have already done a load of dishes and three loads of clothes but I still have 5 more loads to go of laundry this includes the towels. I should go to the store but I don't really feel like it.
Well enough about the housework.
Well tomorrow is another day , I get the pleasure of going to the dentist for my cleaning for the first time since my cancer treatment ( mastectomy, chemo, radiation) so its been over a year since I have been to the dentist. I really don't like going to the dentist but it does make my teeth feel better when they are clean. I don't think I will let them do a deep cleaning though because I still am afraid that the cancer will spread and the deep cleaning would promote that happening. So no deep cleaning just the regular cleaning.
I love having Mondays off because I get a three day weekend every week which is wonderful but than that makes my work days super busy with 8 patients to see in a day which can be a struggle at times. But it is much better when I am busy rather than slow since I get paid per patient.
Well I suppose I should go to the store since we will need to have something for dinner when the guys get home from work. I haven't really figured out what I need to get at the store. Well I guess I have vented enough

3 comments:

seattlegal said...

could you go to the store for me? It is currenly pouring here and I don't want to leave the house.

seattlegal said...

...at least, not again today.

KeDaCoMo said...

I think we (as a family) were all just lazy. Plus it doesn"t help that you have 3 males (2 at times) in the home. Men don't clean!! well at least not mine!! :)

I did shopping on sat.! which that was a good thing b/c it is windy out there!!